We’re really pleased to be able to welcome you to your museums again.
It’s really important to us that you’re able to visit your museums with confidence. With restrictions relaxing we’ll be making some changes to how you visit, but will continue to take steps to keep all our visitors and staff safe.
From Monday 19 July, you’ll no longer need to pre-book a visit to the museums, but we’ll still have lots of measures in place to ensure you can visit comfortably and confidently.
When you visit:
- Face coverings are welcomed and encouraged in the museums to help keep everyone safe
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations available
- Make space for other visitors and staff and keep younger visitors with you during your visit
- Check-in to support the NHS Test & Trace programme
We’re helping you visit with confidence by:
- Limiting the number of visitors in the museums
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the day
- Removing some interactives for a little while longer
- Screens on our welcome desks and shop counters
You can plan your visit using the links below – we can’t wait to see you again soon!
The Graves Gallery currently remains closed as work continues on a programme of refurbishment and redisplay – the gallery will reopen later in the summer. Find out more here
Help keep your museums free and open for everyone to enjoy
The pandemic is having a huge impact on the city’s museums and galleries and your support at this challenging time is needed now more than ever. If you are able, please consider making a suggested £4 donation when you visit.