Weddings at Kelham Island Museum
Something New, Somewhere Old
Experience the museum as never before for memories made to last
A striking Victorian building situated on a man-made island over 900 years old, Kelham Island Museum boasts magnificent backdrops against the façade of the passing River Don.
With unique buildings reminiscent of the island’s industrial history, it beautifully combines steel city heritage with urban chic to make a truly inspiring setting for your special day.
Be spoilt for choice with an array of unique locations available for intimate or larger wedding parties.
- Up to 200 Guests
- Civil Wedding & Civil Partnership Ceremonies
- Wedding Breakfast & Evening Receptions
- Choice of Settings & Museum Features
- Unique Photo Album Opportunities
- Our Experience & Expertise
- Specialist Caterers & Recommended Partners
How to book
For more information or to make a booking please contact our hospitality team on 0114 2010618 or email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form below.