Weddings at Kelham Island Museum
Something New, Somewhere Old
A striking Victorian building situated on a man-made island over 900 years old, Kelham Island Museum boasts magnificent backdrops against the flow of the passing River Don.
With unique buildings reminiscent of the island’s industrial history, it beautifully combines steel city heritage within an urban setting to make a truly inspiring experience for your wedding day.
The venue charms and surprises with original features, striking spaces and museum galleries just waiting to be explored by your guests. From our cobbled Little Mesters Street to the show-stopping River Don Engine...
- Celebrate with up to 200 Guests
- Civil Wedding & Civil Partnership Ceremonies
- Wedding Breakfast & Evening Receptions
- Unique Photo Opportunities
- Our Experience & Expertise
- Specialist Caterers & Recommended Partners
How to book
For more information or to make a booking please contact our hospitality team on 0114 2010618 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form below.