£7.50 per hour. Total hours 756. Anticipated that 250 will be worked in (i.e. full time) between 01.11.13 and 13.12.13 and the remainder divided equally over the remaining time.
• To work with the Events and Marketing Manager:
• Maintaining the Museum's profile through listings, social media and its website
• To collect and analyse visitor feedback
• To assist in the organisation and administration of the Victorian Christmas Market, creating and mailing information packs. Taking some responsibility for an area of the operation of the event
• To work with the Business Services Manager and Events and Marketing Manager in creating, promoting, and organising a balanced SIMT events programme across all sites
• To work with the Business Services Manager and Events and Marketing Manager to ensure continued growth in visitor numbers for the core markets of general visitors, education groups, and corporate or social hire of facilities
• To work within the SIMT brand, and ensure adherence across all areas of the Museum in all promotional material and messages
For an application form in word document form please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject heading
Why not Get Involved by volunteering?
Forgotten Skills Course | Mon 4 Nov
The Hamlet is now closed - reopening April 2014